ABOUT ARIANA HEALTH
Ariana Digital Health www.hiariana.com is a quickly accelerating digital health startup. We build patient engagement solutions for the healthcare industry. This means our product has to be safe (handling adverse events and medical emergencies), secure (data privacy & encryption) and scalable across multiple tenants, languages & geographies.
It is our mission to build personal relationships through conversation and have a sustainable impact on patients' everyday life, behavior and health.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Based on NLU Ariana chats with patients over messenger (e.g. whatsapp) to help them manage serious diseases and take medication correctly.
The focus of our product is on conversational design and analytics. We plan to develop a “learning system”, i.e. put analytics and machine learning in place so that Ariana can start adapting her personality to the individual user’s preferences and style of conversation. This is how we believe we can build a digital relationship with the user and make lasting engagement happen.
- Build a microservices backend from scratch that can support a stateless chatbot
- Build a scalable, analytics enabled and encrypted database
- Enable complex machine learning on the data
- Integrate with third party services such as messenger services, NLU providers and CRM systems
- Write well designed, testable, and scalable code in a timely manner
- Own your own projects and drive them independently
- Help develop and build both your own knowledge and that of the engineering team
- BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
- Min 3 years of software development experience with a track record of delivering outstanding products
- Proficiency in Python + Django
- Experience designing state machines, building RESTful services
- Basic knowledge of machine learning and NLP
- Familiarity with: Linux, Docker, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Entrepreneurial drive, lots of grit, pragmatic, and solution oriented
- Fluent in English and/or German
- competitive salary dependent on professional experience
- build a product that improves people’s lives every day while changing the future of healthcare
- push the boundaries of what machine learning can do today - if you don't know it, learn it!
- flat hierarchies and mutual trust - think freely without us breathing down your neck
- beautiful office in the heart of Munich complete with ping pong tables and big screen Mario Kart